jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Omnifocus for iPhone 3.0


I'm a fervient GTD practitioner and once I moved from PalmOS the first thing I missed was the flexible ToDo app.

Fortunately, since day one of AppStore Omnifocus appeared as the best ToDo and GTD management system.

It always had the option to sync with MobileMe allowing to have a single synced list between the Mac and the iPhone. Omnifocus always makes contexts more meaningful using iPhone location, so when you're at home or office only the relevant tasks appear with just pressing the Nearby button.

With the version for iPhone 3.0 Omnifocus has been improved, my favorite new features are:
• Graphic Nearby view using maps,
• Repeat settings on iPhone, repeat tasks were supported in previous versions but they should be configured on the Mac version.
• More flexible tasks configurations, now a task can be converted to a project or moved between projects without needing to use the Mac version,
• Landscape mode,

Now I'm just waiting for the missing feature: Notifications 3.0
;-)

Posted by ShoZu

No hay comentarios.:

Noticias